The Easiest Way to Clean Your House
Is your house messy? Are toys everywhere? When was the last time you dusted? Or mopped? Do you need a simple cleaning method to get (and keep!) your house cleaner? Not even perfect, just cleaner.
How can you keep your house clean easily? Are you constantly wishing for a fast cleaning method? Some kind of easy cleaning schedule you can actually stick to?
Have you tried Burst Cleaning?
The Easy Way To A Cleaner House
When you think about all the tasks that go into keeping a house clean, it can be overwhelming. But, if you break it down into smaller tasks, it becomes quite manageable. Burst cleaning is just that: clean in short bursts every day.
Choose, say, 3 tasks that take less than 10 minutes each and spread them out throughout your day.
You will not get overwhelmed.
You will not get tired of cleaning.
You will have a cleaner house.
You will feel like you accomplished something.
To get you started, here is a list of common cleaning tasks that take less than 10 minutes:
- Clean toilet
- Wipe bathroom counter
- Clean bathroom mirrors
- Vacuum a room (or 2 or 3)
- Empty dishwasher
- Dust a room
- Pick up toys in one room
- Load dishwasher
- Put clothes in washing machine
- Fold a basket of laundry
- Sweep the kitchen floor
- Take out old food from fridge and throw away
- Clear off cluttered kitchen counter
- Put folded clothes away
- Chop veggies or meat for dinners later in the week
- Change the sheets on a bed (and put the dirty ones in the wash)
- Wipe out meat/veggie drawers in fridge
- Wipe down two shelves in fridge
- Clean front of dishwasher/oven/cabinets
- Vacuum couches in living room
- Clean out trash from your car
- Clean out your purse
- Clear and wipe down kitchen table
- Clean bathtub/shower
- Dust a ceiling fan or two
- Wipe down stove top
- Organize the junk drawer
- Straighten the shoe rack
- Fold clothes in one drawer
- Organize a closet
This list is certainly not exhaustive, but you get the idea.
Choose three things each day and write them on your To Do List. You will have a cleaner house in no time!
Suggested Reading for Busy Moms:
- How To Always Know What’s For Dinner
- 15+ Gift Ideas That Aren’t Toys
- The Best Tricks to Clean Up The Kitchen Faster
- Boost Your Productivity With One Easy Step